Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a report on some of the reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to own a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how good an insurance policy you might imagine it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject an example that they agree would be profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may now have a complete collection of products and not wanting to add more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting firm first to check their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar services that companies are flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea attracts a small niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Profits sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing compared to what isn’t too far off out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t ones creating.)
15. They have already received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the actual concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down in keeping with that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant inventhelp phone number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly past the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and does not cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, meaning that they can get very little protection in the marketplace.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided their very own line for that year together with following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not want to go ahead and take risk getting the first company advertising it.
As I stated above these are a few with the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected a InventHelp new inventions company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, InventHelp TV Commercials your put into that market and seek information part become worse yourself as marketable as possible.